The PACO Type LF: Frame Mounted end suction, single stage pumps serve as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability. An innovative pump and impeller design provides the highest operating efﬁciency and wide high efficiency performance range even if it reaches the off—design points.
Features and benefits
Standard pump features
- High efficiency maintained over an extended operating range.
- Double-volute casings on models with high specific speeds.
- Dynamically balanced enclosed-type impellers.
- Mechanical seal or packing seal.
- Back pull-out design.
- Integrally cast suction splitter on flanged models.
- Low NPSH.
Optional pump features include
- Ductile iron volute, Bronze impeller.
- Special alloy shafts and sleeves.
- Special mechanical seals.
- TEFC or explosion-proof motors.
- Abrasive separators.
- Diesel engine drivers.
L series pumps are designed for application such as these:
- Feed and drain water system.
- HVAC system.
- Firefighting system.
- Domestic water supply system